Re: [pygame] PyGame Website Rewrite

Couldn't the color scheme be user configurable? Allow the user choose among several options then track the choice with a cookie.

René Dudfield wrote:
Hellos,

On Fri, Apr 24, 2009 at 10:06 PM, <mva@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:mva@xxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    The current one is already around and was widely tested. Or do I miss
    something here?

Yeah, that can be used for lots of things... but not all. So as to test things without messing up the main website... eg adding projects, wiki pages, news etc. Maybe we don't really need to do this... and can just look at the code mostly.