Re: [pygame] Movie module information

Well, we have subsurfaces to select a portion of the display surface that is the right size.

Lenard

Nirav Patel wrote:
Sort of, in the sense that you can loop capturing a frame and blitting
it to the display surface.  You could even feed the camera the display
surface and have it write onto it each time around the loop, as long
as the surface is the dimensions that the camera wants.  As long as
the computer is fast enough, it'll run at the full speed of the camera
(An OLPC XO can capture/display 30fps VGA, so most computers should be
able to).

Nirav