Re: [pygame] Problems installing to cygwin/w2000

> Re. Examples...
> I was using wrong terminology, I meant some example apps which use pygame,
> e.g. Yass runs perfectly on this machine.
> (I'm going to try downloading Yass source next, if that works (I can
> modify it) then surely I must have a working pygame ...)

The YaSS Windows binaries are not really suited to test your pygame/python
installation. Actually they work on every Windows platform whether it
has Python installed or not. So you will have to try the source version if
you want to check your installation. (Although it might be easier to first
run other smaller examples shipped with pygame as YaSS needs SDL_image,
SDL_mixer and SDL_ttf and you might want to check your pygame installation
before installing all of this)

--
Raiser, Frank aka CrashChaos
IRC: 141.30.225.9:6667 #United-Programmers