Re: [pygame] pyui & pygame

At 07:48 19.8.2002 -0700, you wrote:
>cool. i helped the paragui guys get their python version running quite
>awhile ago. but it's slipped into 'unsupported' recently because nobody's
>ever used it (afaik). the paragui folks would likely be glad to see an
>updated version?

I can post modified makefiles, but I use MinGW to compile ParaGUI and I am
not sure if they will be interesting in these changes. I think that
distutils based build process is more appropriate (I work on it). Bad news
is that Swig generated wrapper needs some corrections - I am new to the
Swig, so it will need some time to fix this.

I think that ParaGUI itself is very nice, but ParaGUI add-on module for
Pygame is even nicer :-) Give me some time...

Ludek