Re: [pygame] Re: PyWeek release of LGT

Sorry, but I'm having problems. I can't find *any* pygame_gl
references on the net except for the one on your discussion forums -
or is it part of pyOpenGL? You say it can be found at
http://developer.berlios.de/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2847&release_id=6978
, but I can't see it.

Perhaps I'm missing the obvious. But I'd love to give this a go, as it
would be very useful for my game - http://www.spqr-game.co.uk/

Cheers, Chris

--
Science is open source religion