Re: [pygame] Sprites

if you end up using pyOpenGL for hardware blits, openGL can do that
type of coloring dynamically fairly easily.

SDL on the other hand (what pygame wraps) has no feature that can do
that. If you wanted to do that using pygame only, you'd have to either
use numarray or get the image as a string and modify it's colors
directly...