Re: [pygame] blitting from and onto same surface

Hi

I was just looking at some old examples and found that:

http://www.pygame.org/pcr/meltdown/index.php

I remember that I run this code with pygame 1.6 and it worked fine. But with pygame 1.7.1 it produces a segmentation fault.

line 101 causes the trouble ( in Meltdown.step( ) ):

       surf.blit(surf, destpos, sourcerect)

Well as you see, the author blits onto the same surface that is the source. I dont know why it does not work in pygame 1.7.1 ( or perhaps its SDL?) anymore. Could it be a bug?

~DR0ID