Re: [pygame] pygame- Installing pygame on suse linux from source

On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 07:56:03PM +0200, Jason Ward wrote:
>    It says sdl-config not found.
>
>    But I installed  sdl.src.rpm
>    and I have the source

Oh, I see. the .src.rpm just puts the sdl source code on your hard
drive, but does not install anything. You almost certainly don't want
that one. Having the source code rpm installed and having the -dev rpm
installed are not the same thing.

You said you were using SUSE Linux, right? I am almost certain that SUSE
has a simple python-pygame rpm you can install. Did you have a specific
reason why you wanted to install from source?

---
James Paige