Re: [pygame] pygame- Installing pygame on suse linux from source

On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 08:40:43PM +0200, Jason Ward wrote:
>    hahahaa
>    I can't believe it.
>    I didn't know. I thought I had to install from source if there was no rpm
>    or run file.
>
>    Thanks so much.
>    I've been installing almost everything from source!

I had the same experience back when I was first learning Linux. I
installed hundreds of packages from source (and learned a lot about
compiling!) before I discovered that everything I could ever want was
only an "apt-get install" away

>    But opensuse.org only has suse. No other packages?
>    Or is there another suse site for packages?

Hmmm. I have very little SUSE experience, but ...*search*... I think
this page will help you:

http://en.opensuse.org/YaST_Software_Management

---
James Paige