Re: [pygame] pygame- Installing pygame on suse linux from source

Another thing you can do is use rpm to compile the rpm file (I use fedora/redhat so ymmv)

rpmbuild --rebuild sdl.src.rpm

which should output both the sdl-dev and sdl rpms in some useful place.

--Mike

Jason Ward wrote:
hahahaa
I can't believe it.
I didn't know. I thought I had to install from source if there was no rpm or run file. Thanks so much.
I've been installing almost everything from source!
But opensuse.org <http://opensuse.org> only has suse. No other packages?
Or is there another suse site for packages?