Re: [pygame] Collision Detection with Pygame/OpenGL Surfaces

The molecular project has been canceled; not because of the problem we were discussing, but because I don't want to try to write a program that links the atoms together.  Though at first it seems simple, atom bond angles are extremely variable, and the ways they can fold in 3D space are endless.  Anyway, all is not lost, because I now know how to do this sort of thing.  Getting the color value at a pixel is pretty crude.  The next application for it might be a future release of Map Editor (http://www.pygame.org/projects/10/455/?release_id=820 ).  I'm also interested in Lamina, but I couldn't find it.
Ian