Re: [pygame] Another blitting surface to itself crash

Since it's not code changes that made 1.2.10 prebuilt crash, I guess that may mean what changed with 1.2.10 was how the libsdl people make their prebuilts?

What about commenting out functionality of the blit to self to try and narrow down the cause?