Re: [pygame] Re: Mac Installers (was: 100% CPU FAQ)

hi,

Cool, that's pretty good.  Still could use some improving though.

DR0ID: feel like converting the example to use your sprite dirty layer classes?

Other interesting measurements would be:
- memory usage.
- computer temperature at the start of the test, and after X minutes
of running (maybe 5 minutes).
- battery drain after 1 hour of running.

One fun trick is to start the music playing before you bring the
window up, and before you start loading the images.  That way they
hear the music first, whilst things are loading.  so to do that, move
the music stuff above the set_mode call.

cu,