Re: Re: [pygame] PyGameDB coming along well

I plan to add the option in the server to upload a py2exe version that
you can download while browsing the website (so you can run the game
standalone)
I think hypernuke can be used as a file hosting service for pygame.org
also, both projects are working together as this project will
re-package games from pygame.org and perhaps get some that are
designed exclusively for hypernuke :)

--
Thanks, Richie Ward