Re: [pygame] is pygame right for my application?

Hi!
If you want to make a web-based game, pygame is not what you want.
Look for twisted and the nevow web framework.
You can pick some code in this project I am working on :
https://svn.sat.qc.ca/trac/miville/browser/trunk/py/miville/ui/web

--
Alexandre Quessy
http://alexandre.quessy.net/