Re: [pygame] freetype merge and the Spectacularly Adequate Automated Pygame Build Page Re: [pygame] Documentation changes in trunk

Hey René,

I've just fixed the first issue (the config script was choking because
I had split the source files in Setup.in amongst different lines). The
FreeType module now won't compile if the required libraries cannot be
found.

Now, how would we go about installing FreeType on the buildbot? It's
as easy as issuing 'apt-get install freetype2-dev', assuming it's
running on Debian or Ubuntu, but I obviously don't have root access.

Cheers,

Vicent Martí
http://www.bellverde.org