Re: [pygame] freetype merge and the Spectacularly Adequate Automated Pygame Build Page Re: [pygame] Documentation changes in trunk

Amazing, now I can work on my Windows box too. ^^

Thanks for the effort, Lenard!

Vicent Martí
http://www.bellverde.org

On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 7:56 PM, Lenard Lindstrom<len-l@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> René Dudfield wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 9:12 PM, Lenard Lindstrom<len-l@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>

>>> Hi Brian, Vicent,
>>>
>>> The freetype2 library is already a part of the prebuilts as a separate
>>> dll
>>> for use by SDL_tff. What is missing from the prebuilts are the headers.