Re: [pygame] freetype merge and the Spectacularly Adequate Automated Pygame Build Page Re: [pygame] Documentation changes in trunk

René Dudfield wrote:
On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 9:12 PM, Lenard Lindstrom<len-l@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Brian, Vicent,

The freetype2 library is already a part of the prebuilts as a separate dll
for use by SDL_tff. What is missing from the prebuilts are the headers. When
I add those the module compiles and passes its unit tests for Python 2.5. I
will put together a zip file for Python 2.5 to include freetype2 and ffmpeg
in the prebuilts.

Lenard

cool :)

ok, it seems the freetype module is building ok on mac now on the
SAAPBP.  I just enabled the freetype tests again... so once the
buildbot updates we should be able to see if it passes the tests too
:)
Hi,

I have uploaded new prebuilts which include the freetype2 headers. The freetype module will build with these.

for Pythons 2.4, 2.5 --
http://www3.telus.net/len_l/pygame/experimental/prebuilt-pygame1.9.2-msvcr71-win32-exp.zip
md5sum: f571cae6fb2da224beffe6d2f91cfa0e

for Pythons 2.6, 3.1 --
http://www3.telus.net/len_l/pygame/experimental/prebuilt-pygame1.9.2-msvcr90-win32-exp.zip
md5sum: 70ee3182832451f0a4265f79c642ae0f

The ffmpeg libraries for Python 2.5 were left out because of problems with the _movie.pyd module.

--
Lenard Lindstrom
<len-l@xxxxxxxxx>