Re: [pygame] freetype merge and the Spectacularly Adequate Automated Pygame Build Page Re: [pygame] Documentation changes in trunk

On Tue, Aug 18, 2009 at 9:12 PM, Lenard Lindstrom<len-l@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Brian, Vicent,
>
> The freetype2 library is already a part of the prebuilts as a separate dll
> for use by SDL_tff. What is missing from the prebuilts are the headers. When
> I add those the module compiles and passes its unit tests for Python 2.5. I
> will put together a zip file for Python 2.5 to include freetype2 and ffmpeg
> in the prebuilts.
>
> Lenard

cool :)

ok, it seems the freetype module is building ok on mac now on the
SAAPBP.  I just enabled the freetype tests again... so once the
buildbot updates we should be able to see if it passes the tests too
:)