Re: [pygame] Documentation changes in trunk

This will be merged into trunk in 30 minutes, since nobody seems to
have any objections. If you merge your GSoC module after that, you'll
have to change that include line, just like any other GSoC students
who merge back new modules into trunk; if the movie module is already
present, I'll fix it up myself. ^^

Hook me up on IRC or mail if you find any issues.

Cheers,
Vicent Martí
http://www.bellverde.org