Re: [pygame] Re: BUG: Problem with rockband guitar strum bar

I'm not sure, it sounds like it might be a problem with SDL.

If all else fails you can bypass the pygame joystick support, and just
read from /dev/input/js0 yourself and create the same joystick pygame
events manually.  It's actually pretty easy but may be a tiny bit less
flexible.

It may also be possible to define the number of axes a joystick has,
I'm not sure.

Any of the guys got an idea? Rene, Lenard?  Should this be entered as
a bug somewhere?

-Luke