Re: [pygame] (FWD) memory leak?

On Tue, 19 Dec 2000, Mike Szczerban wrote:

>I've run pygame-0.3 examples (aliens, etc) in windows 2000 with no troubles
>at all or any memory leakage of any sort to the best of my knowledge -
>Athlon 800 with 256 mb ram.

No problem here either, but I run on Linux. :-)

>The only troubles I've had thus far are with setting it up to run the game
>I'm helping out with, but I think I'm on my way to fixing this.

The game is still developed with 0.2 so that could be why 0.3 does not
work. I want to do all the gory work of updating to the newest version of
pygame when, say, 1.0 comes out. That way I don't have to iterate over the
same sources multiple times and fix the same thing several times.