[pygame] (FWD) memory leak?

Roger Dingledine or Mark Kimsal wrote:
 > Subject: memory leak?
 >
 > I just started (successfully) using pygame today.  But my system grinds
 > to a halt and dies after I run a few of the examples or anything I've
 > written myself..  Doesn't matter how long I run the examples, it only
 > happens after I run numerous of them.  If I run aliens.py two or three
 > times said effect occurs, I would like to know how to go about tracking
 > down the source of this problem, whether it be in SDL or the pygame
 > wrapper.  I've not experienced this with other SDL apps on win32 (circus
 > linux, tux racer) or other python applications.

Hate to post a 'me too', but me too.

It isn't the event subsystem, since it's happened to me with the most
basic blitting video routines. I will boot back to windows tonight
(sigh) and see if I can produce a minimal failure routine.

OT: The first linux version of Komodo, a cross-platform IDE for python
based on Mozilla, was released by Activestate tonight! Woohoo!
http://www.activestate.com/Products/Komodo/index.html

Look I'm sorry if I hurt you, and I'm sorry that I left
As of late it seems I'm sorry all the time
And wishing wells and shooting stars have been my friends
And I have come to realize that all the fault was mine
                                            - Bruce Guthro