Re: [pygame] (FWD) memory leak?

ShredWheat wrote:

> LEAKING?
> hmm, this leaking is not the general windows behavior. i've sat and
> run different pygame examples many times (at least over 40) in a
> single session. (mainly as i'm writing them). i haven't seen anything
> like this. i'm running with 128MB or ram on a win98 machine. what
> type of machine are you running on? are you quitting out of the
> examples in an out-of-ordinary way? has anyone else noticed this?
> i'm not sure what it could be.

I've run pygame-0.3 examples (aliens, etc) in windows 2000 with no troubles
at all or any memory leakage of any sort to the best of my knowledge -
Athlon 800 with 256 mb ram.

The only troubles I've had thus far are with setting it up to run the game
I'm helping out with, but I think I'm on my way to fixing this.

Please, christmas break, come!

Mike

--
Mike Szczerban | m@szczerbania.org