[pygame] (FWD) memory leak?

----- Forwarded message from owner-pygame-users@seul.org -----

Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 15:47:03 -0500
From: mark kimsal <chugadie.geo@yahoo.com>
To: pygame-users <pygame-users@seul.org>
Subject: memory leak?

I just started (successfully) using pygame today.  But my system grinds
to a halt and dies after I run a few of the examples or anything I've
written myself..  Doesn't matter how long I run the examples, it only
happens after I run numerous of them.  If I run aliens.py two or three
times said effect occurs, I would like to know how to go about tracking
down the source of this problem, whether it be in SDL or the pygame
wrapper.  I've not experienced this with other SDL apps on win32 (circus
linux, tux racer) or other python applications.

----- End forwarded message -----