[pygame] pygame and mouse ...

Greetings ...

I know it's not a very good subject, but I could not think of anything else, sorry.

I have had a few times, when running pygame applications and they fail, they don't return the mouse to the DeskTop/user ... I did see a python scripts somewhere that would fix this, does anybody know where I could get this script?

Thanks, else I have to reboot the computer to get my mouse back, and I just have not learned all the nice short-cut keys on my Linux DeskTop ...

Mailed
Lee