Re: [pygame] pygame and mouse ...

On 21/12/05, C.Lee Taylor <leet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings ...

        I know it's not a very good subject, but I could not think of anything
else, sorry.

        I have had a few times, when running pygame applications and they fail,
they don't return the mouse to the DeskTop/user ... I did see a python
scripts somewhere that would fix this, does anybody know where I could
get this script?

        Thanks, else I have to reboot the computer to get my mouse back, and I
just have not learned all the nice short-cut keys on my Linux DeskTop ...

Mailed
Lee

Well I don't know anything about that python script but here's a couple of useful  short-cuts. ctrl-alt-backspace kills so you can restart your desktop without restarting the whole thing. Also you could try ctrl-alt and one of the F keys to get to a command line and try ps -A and killall to stop any programs that may be screwing it up.
Eg
killall python
should stop python and pygame, if that doesn't work you could try
killall python -s KILL
ps -A should show you all the programs that are running.
Good luck.