Re: [pygame] Do we still need Python 2.3 support from Pygame?

I think at this point, Pygame could drop official 2.3 support, but
unofficially attempt to keep it working as long as practical.  If
Debian want to support new Pygame on their old version, they're
welcome to report bugs for anything that gets broken by accident.

That would avoid the unit testing headache without immediately
breaking compatibility.

-FM