Re: [pygame] sound crackle fix? update version?

On Thu, Dec 25, 2008 at 6:53 AM, Jake b <ninmonkeys@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I think I found the problem, but it leads me to a new question:

I was using .mp3 file and it seems it cannot read that format.

However, I tried a different, unsupported file format, and it gave an exception.

Attempting to load .mp3 file doesn't give an exception --- If it's not
supported, shouldn't it say failed?
--
Jake

In pygame 1.7.1 under windows the mp3 reproduction was bugged; ogg support was fine.
I don't know if the mp3 problems were fixed in the 1.8 series.

--
claxo