Re: [pygame] Re: Announce: PygWeb2.0rc

On Dec 7, 2009, at 12:49 PM, Devon Scott-Tunkin wrote:

Yes, the "code" tab is the one handled by Trac (with its own templates and style sheets).

Okay, then I probably just forgot to update the trac one when I changed the django one, I'll fix that. It would be so nice if I could figure out how they could use the same style sheets...

Did you try sticking the Django site style into the Trac code after the Trac CSS?

Trac has a few of its own specific classes and such that won't be overridden by the Django one, but having the Django one last should bring many things in the Trac site in line pretty quick.