Re: [pygame] 3d surface

Thanks a lot Bryan, that is a start point :)

regards

eduardo

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 21:45, Brian Fisher <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I don't have an example or tutorial - but so you know, pygame does not help make 3d easier, aside from the fact it can help create an OpenGL window for you. To do 3d with python people either use OpenGL with the PyOpenGL module and/or the pyglet library, or they use some game engine thing that manages 3d, like Panda3d or something.