Re: [pygame] 3d surface

Brian Fisher wrote:
I don't have an example or tutorial - but so you know, pygame does not help make 3d easier, aside from the fact it can help create an OpenGL window for you.

Which isn't to say it's useless -- it's still a big help to
have a platform independent way of getting a window and
handling input events, plus all the ancillary things like

I'll also put in a plug here for my Albow GUI library, which
has recently gained the ability to smoothly mix 2D widgets
with 3D drawing areas:

http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/greg.ewing/python/Albow/

--
Greg