[pygame] HTML editor woes on pygame.org/wiki

Greetings, pygamers.

When I click the [edit] link on the Pygame wiki all the existing,
nicely pre-formatted Python code is joined onto a single line. It just
comes out of the page like that--would be a lot of work to manually
reformat. Even if I switch to HTML mode and enter HTML it doesn't keep
the formatting. Consequently, I cannot post anything because it screws
up what was already there, as well as the stuff I wish to post.

Is this a known issue? Windows XP and Firefox 3. No site or script
blocking enabled.

Gumm