Re: [pygame] HTML editor woes on pygame.org/wiki

> However code can still be messed up by the rich text editor.  You can fix it
> by using pre and code tags.
>
> Then the rich text editor does not mess up the code formatting.
>
> I've also updated http://www.pygame.org/wiki/syntax and the CookBook page to
> mention using pre tags along with the code tags.

The workaround succeeds. Thanks!

> It is using tinymce, if anyone knows of a fix or a config item to tell it to
> some other fix?  I imagine it could work with a tinymce plugin that treats
> <code> tags just like <pre> tags.  I tried quickly looking at writing a
> plugin, but gave up after 20 minutes.

If you can choose the editor, you might like to have better luck
fckeditor, at least until the tinymce developer gets that fixed.
fckeditor is another j*script WYSIWYG.

Anyways, SpriteStripAnim class posted. Thanks, René. :)

Gumm