Re: [pygame] PyGame website

I've been keeping the domain name registered.

The web server and hosting has been managed by seul.org, which was an lucky and amazing choice for the project back in early 2003. Seul has been awesome, but the downside is that everything is "custom". The admins have been amazing at adding extra ssh accounts for us, but that still feel like it may not scale or be as flexible as other hosting options these days?

After I stopped managing the website, Phil Hassey and Rene Dudfield took over. If a new website is getting put together, it feels like a good time to point the domain to that.

Currently the domain is set to expire in April 2013. I won't let it expire, but if someone has more ambitious way to manage it, now may be a good time to change that also?