Re: [pygame] PyGame website

On 12/28/2012 09:30 AM, Thomas Kluyver wrote:
I know at least one of the previous attempts at a new site used Wordpress, which seems like a good bet for many of these things (it's not Python, but it is very mainstream). Would seul.org be happy to host a wordpress site? Or is someone else prepared to host it?

I don't think there would be any problems switching from the current PHP framework to Wordpress or any others. I assume most of the work would involve getting a fresh database. It's been so long I'm not sure if I even have my credentials for getting onto the SEUL servers.