Re: [pygame] New pygame.org website

Claudio, I expect it wouldn't be difficult to point the pygame.org domain to the content on ibiblio or archive.org, or sourceforge, or whatever. Dynamic content might be difficult though.

claudio canepa wrote:
@Miriam: all the examples you gave points to the hosting domain ( ibiblio.org <http://ibiblio.org> ); we want pygame.org <http://pygame.org> or similar with a hosting that allows DNS redirection from pygame.org <http://pygame.org> to the content. That way, if at some future time we want to migrate or add a non-static part all that is needed is to change the DNS entries.

Probably size is not a problem : pygame site provides docs, articles and game announcements; it does not host the game downloads.