Re: [pygame] Nasty crash running sound.py then stars.py

Hi Pete,

> still, i never saw the problems you were experiencing. i guess i
> unsafely assumed everything was "ok" from that. i'll get things
> smartened up here right away.

it only happens on one of my four test machines, so the problem
is rare - I initially assumed it was a problem with the
machine - trashed windows or python install, or corrupted drivers
but the problem seems to be real, if relatively uncommon.

[Something about many eyeballs and lots of hardware configurations!]

> i believe the biggest problem here is the fact that the quit time
> cleanup registering was moved to the "pygame.init()" function, so
> without calling that, things obviously didn't get cleaned up.

Sounds like you have things under control - good luck,

cheers,
John.