Re: [pygame] Pygame vs RUDL

> unfortunately most of the SDL based code out there is pretty sloppy.
> i've seen it all cut&pasted between many difference sources, and in the
> end there's a lot of little cases that don't work right.

I can't comment on this since I never tried the actual C libraries, however
I would still love to see alpha-aware primitives in Pygame. I just read the
SDL_gfx homepage and found this:
* Non-alpha line drawing code adapted from routine by Pete Shinners,
pete@shinners.org - thanks Pete. (Pygame)
* Much testing and suggestions for fixes from Danny van Bruggen,
danny@froukepc.dhs.org - thanks Danny. (RUDL)
LOL, so much for taking code from everywhere ;).

>  > Let the width parameter of those pygame.draw objects that can be
>  > filled default to 0 - just for the convenience factor.
>
> done!  http://pygame.org/whatsnew.shtml

L33t! Thanks.