Re: [pygame] Pygame vs RUDL

> > Okay, that's it for the comparison basically, but I have another
request:
> > Let the width parameter of those pygame.draw objects that can be filled
> > default to 0 - just for the convenience factor.
>
> Hm, is this Pygame specific? Can't see what good flat ellipses do?

From the pygame docs:

pygame.draw.ellipse(Surface, color, Rect, width=0) -> Rect   //width=0 is
new ;)
  Draws an elliptical shape on the Surface. The given rectangle is the area
that the circle will fill. The width argument is the thickness to draw the
outer edge. If width is zero then the ellipse will be filled.

> > Oh, something else I discovered when working with both of these SDL
> > implementations that may interest some of you is that they are exactly
> > equally fast, as long as the fps rate is limited by gfx processing and
not
> > the language itself. (I coded the same app in both to test this)
>
> Sounds logical, we can't really slow SDL down :)

Well, let me wrap it, and it WILL be slower :-P