[pygame] A* responses - Thank you!

Hello all,
	I just want to thank everyone for the quick and helpful replies to my A* request.  Now, I just have to sit down and figure it out.

	On another note, I am progressing pretty quickly (at least by my standards) in my little RPG application.  I have a basic map editor and a screen where NPC's move around.  The map structure is tile-based,
has the capability to have multiple layers, and can scroll.
	There seem to be quite a few projects out there that are basically "RPG construction kits," but they are mostly written in C/C++.  If I can get mine up to a state of decent functionality and code that doesn't
look hideous, would anyone be interested in seeing it/working collaboratively?  Most pyGame users seem to be working on more arcade-based ideas; maybe we need a newer PyRPG?
- Chris