Re: [pygame] Pygame and PyOpenGL

Bob Ippolito wrote:
PyOpenGL has a stupid "feature" that is incompatible with zip packaging. Simply patch the __init__.py such that it doesn't open that dumb version file and your problems with it will go away.

Where is it?

Also, this library that gets built includes a lot of compiled Python files from my other projects -- stuff I wouldn't want to distribute! Is the compiler saying, "I can't be bothered figuring out which files are needed; I'll just include 'em all?"