Re: [pygame] New Game, KroolJoolz

Erm, did I miss a link or so? Would like to see it, if possible (runs on Mac?)

Regards
Tyger

Am 27.02.2006 um 09:20 schrieb Simon Wittber:

On 2/27/06, Brian Fisher <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2/26/06, Simon Wittber <simonwittber@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
We are planning to extend this game with extra levels and features,
and distribute it as a independent / shareware title.

It's very good for 6 days of work. It is definitely lacking polish
(stuff like the joolz don't do anything cool when matched, menu
doesn't react to you, effects are all linear, awkward load times
starting a game, no sound effects for matches etc) but I'm sure you
guys would make all that rock

<snip lots of text>

Thanks for the feedback! I will definitely look at the ideas you have
suggested. Stay tuned.

-Sw.