Re: [pygame] Menu items in OS X?

Thanks for the tips.  I'll check those out.

~ Nathan

On 2/11/07, JoN <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nathan -

Take a look here, if you haven't already:

http://pythonmac.org/

Also - the list AFP548 (just type that into google, the name is an apple
in-joke), is a font of useful info.  The web interface is bloody awful and there
are a lot of snobs on there, but in between all that I've got some gold info in
the past about doing deep stuff in OS X.

Jon

-------------------------------------------------------------------- Come and visit Web Prophets Website at http://www.webprophets.net.au