Re: [pygame] Stand-alone executables

Daniel McNeese wrote:
Okay, I have an alpha and I'm ready to distribute it for cross-platform testing. But I'm having some trouble finding details on how to make stand-
alone files. How to I make a stand-alone executable that will run on all the platforms covered by pygame?

I'm using nothing but pygame and python's built-in features, if that matters. Again, I'm running Windows XP, python 2.4.4 and pygame 1.7.1.

I think you need a separate packaging program for each operating system you plan to support.

If it's just an alpha, it's probably a better idea to distribute it as source for testing.

I wouldn't mind testing it sometime this week, if you want to send it to me.
-Luke