Re: [pygame] help: how to make a mac osx installer?

hi again,

Brian, can you please try this (UNTESTED!!!) file?  It should have
libpng, and libjpeg statically linked in.

http://rene.f0o.com/~rene/stuff/pygame-1.8.0rc3-py2.5-macosx10.4.mpkg.zip

Note, I haven't finished updating the scrap module yet - but
everything else should work.

cheers,