Re: [pygame] pygame.org - update finished!

Yeah, another good idea.  I was thinking the same thing just today.

I'll have to add a user option for emails too... something like 'don't
email me'.  Also there'd have to be a limit on the amount of emails
sent to try and stop spam... and other anti spam messages.