Re: [pygame] help: how to make a mac osx installer?

ya!

cool, now just have to finish mac osx scrap, then test it on a ppc
machine to make sure it works.

I also noted that midi bug on mac osx with mixer.music.play(-1).  I
haven't been able to figure out what that is, I think it might be a
SDL_mixer bug.  I added a test program to the bug tracker... you have
to wait till it is supposed to repeat before it crashes.  I might just
have to mark this as an SDL bug... unless a work around can be found.