Re: [pygame] help: how to make a mac osx installer?

sweet! It works... I just ran a couple of my projects and they worked great... in particular they used png loading and created an openGL window. I think it would b great to get more people testing with that build

re: the i386 vs. PPC thing, I think "otool -f" will tell you what architectures the file includes. also, any otool command can also be run with "-arch ppc" or "-arch all" or whatever to check for stuff for a particular architecture.

looking at imageext.so, it seems to have ppc and i386 both in it. And I would think that the ppc image in the file wouldn't have linked if it hadn't been able to find symbols for the png and jpg calls for ppc, so It seems to me that things are universal binary ready...