Re: [pygame] Automated Builds of pygame from latest in SVN

The automated build for win32 is using the prebuilts you gave me a
link for on the mailing list. Getting dependencies to feed to the
automated builds is still very manual.

I don't know how much benefit there is with a particular optimization
level with gcc. I actually wonder if there might be an even bigger
difference between ms compilers and gcc?